High Volume Sampler Cascade Impactors
The 230 series provides a simple, accurate, and yet low-cost means of obtaining the particle size distribution and respirable mass fraction of suspended particulates in outdoor and occupational environments. The unique slotted impactor design features the ultimate in precision, predictability, and sharpness of cut-off, combined with compactness, ease-of-use, and the lowest internal losses.
- 236 Six Stage Impactor, 20 CFM; includes Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 plus Base Plate and 8″x 10″ Filter Cartridge
- 235 Five Stage Impactor, 20 to 40 CFM; includes Stages 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 plus Base Plate and 8″ x 10″ Filter Cartridge
- 234 Four Stage Impactor, 20 to 40 CFM; includes Stages 1, 2, 3 & 4 plus Base Plate and 8″ x 10″ Filter Cartridge
- 231 Fine (Single-Stage) Impactor, 40 CFM; includes Stage ‘F’ with 2.5 Micron Cut-Point plus Base Plate and 8″ x 10″ Filter Cartridge
PM10 High Volume Sampler
Mass Flow Controlled PM10 System. Includes size selective inlet (<10 micron cut size), anodized aluminium shelter, 8″ x 10″ stainless steel filter holder with probe hole, blower motor assembly, continuous flow/pressure recorder, combination mass flow controller w/20-60 SCFM air flow probe, time indicator, 30″ water manometer, filter media holder/filter paper cartridge, (8 x 10), Complete system. VOLUMETRIC Control Versions available – PM2.5 Option
BRUSHLESS Motor Option
- Inlet collection efficiency: EPA Reference Method RFPS-0202-141
- Flow rate: 40 cfm (adjustable) (.57 to 1.7m³)
- Filter media: Micro-Quartz filter media 8″ x 10″ for PM10 (QMA)
- Flow control: Mass Flow Controller w/20-60 SCFM Air Flow Probe (300-312)
- Motor blower: 2-stage vacuum 0.6 HP 110v/60hz (116311), 220v/50hz (116312)
- Flow Indicator: Continuous Flow/Pressure Recorder (5009 w/106)
- Timer Solid State Digital Timer w/Digital Elapsed Timer Indicator (302)
PUF Poly-Urethane Foam sampler is a complete system designed to simultaneously collect suspended airborne particulates as well as trap airborne pesticide vapors at flow rates up to 280 litres per minute. The PUF features the latest in technological advances for accurately measuring airborne particulates and vapors.
A dual chambered aluminum sampling module contains both filtering systems. The upper chamber supports the airborne particulate filter media in a circular filter holder. The lower chamber encapsulates a glass cartridge which contains the PolyUrethane Foam for vapor entrapment.
A wide variety of sorbents can be used in a manner that permits their continual use. Poly urethane foam or wet/dry granular solid media can be used individually or in combination. The dual chambered sampling module is designed for easy access to both upper and lower media. The threaded lower canister is removed with the cartridge intact for immediate exchange.
Filter support screens and module components are equipped with gaskets providing a leak proof seal during the sampling process. Air flow rates are infinitely variable up to 280 liters per minute. The voltage variator adjusting screw alters the blower motor speed to achieve the flow rate desired.
- Samples semi volatile organic compounds
- Especially designed for sampling airborne particulates and vapor contamination from pesticide compounds
- Successfully demonstrated to efficiently collect a number of organochlorine and organophosphate pesticides
- By-pass blower motor design permits continuous sampling for extended periods at rates to 280 litres per minute
- Proven sampler components housed in an anodized aluminum shelter for outdoor service
- Samples in accordance with U.S. EPA Method TO-4, Method for the Determination of Organochlorine Pesticides and Polychlorinated Biphenyls in Ambient Air